Adding a reasonable return policy is a crucial part of your online business. If you want to build a successful and long-term business, you must offer a good service to your customers.
Fortunately, on Spocket, the return policies are very standard. All suppliers must offer one of these three return policies:
- No return
- 15 days return
- 30 days return
You can find the return policy in the search page, when you click on the image of a product:
Return policies can differ from supplier to supplier, so make sure to read each individually.
How does return/refund process work:
Spocket always holds the suppliers funds for the period of the return policy. For example, if the supplier offers 15 days return policy, we do keep the fund in Spocket's account for that 15 days. These are the steps for return/refund:
- Make sure your customer has the valid reason to return the product.
- Contact us- so that we can alert the supplier about an incoming product!
- Your customer can return the product back to the address on the package.
- As soon as the package arrives to the Spocket supplier, we process the refund to your account.
- You can then refund your customers afterwards.
In case of a damaged product or a wrong product, we will refund you immediately, or send a replacement product. You can simply contact us, and provide us a picture of the damaged product and we will take it forward.