As a retailer or supplier, if you want to build a successful and long-term business, you must offer great service to your customers. Great service means offering details on your return policy on your website.
Returns can be a challenge, which is why we have put together a policy to make the process easier! Fortunately, with Spocket, the return policies are standardized. All suppliers must offer one of three return policies:
- No return (mainly for products such as swimwear or intimates)
- 15 days return
- 30 days return
As a retailer, to find the return policy of an item, take a look at the product description. Return policies can differ from supplier to supplier, so make sure to read each individually.
Refunds & Returns
Spocket reserves the right to issue refunds on a case by case basis, in accordance with our return and refund policy.
- In the case that a damaged product or the wrong product was shipped, we will ask for photos as proof to effectively communicate this with the supplier and help process the refund. Retailers must simply contact us with a picture of the damaged product, the order number and name, and we will process it from there. The supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the product, even if they don't accept returns.
- In the case that a product is not as advertised (e.g. products have very different specifications as compared to the product catalogue), then the supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the product. Please note that some items may be slightly different from the photo catalogue due the camera used and lighting condition on the product photography - these would not qualify under Spocket's refund policy.
- In the case that the product has not been processed or shipped within the time frame agreed to by the supplier, and the customer wishes to cancel the order, then the supplier is responsible for refunding the order.
- In the case that the customer simply changed their mind, they can ship the product back within 15/30 days of receiving the product and they will be refunded. The customer is responsible for paying the return shipping charges. Please note that the policy is true only if the supplier has a return policy that accepts returns.
- In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking) but the recipient claims that they did not receive it, they will have 30 days to report it is missing and it will be the supplier’s responsibility to honor a refund.
- In the case that a reshipment is required due to address entry error on the customer's end, this additional shipping cost will be covered by the retailer.
Want to learn more about how the refund or return process works? Read the article here.