Spocket syncs with your store and all your orders automatically appear on your Orders Tab. Once an order is placed by your customer, you must process the order in the Spocket app.
In order to process an order on Spocket, please follow these steps:
- Head over to your Orders Tab on the Spocket app
- Select View Customer Info if you’d like to view details of the order such as the customer’s name and address
- Next, click the Checkout button. The shipping cost and taxes will be automatically generated based on the customer’s address
- Then, you can add any notes/instructions for the supplier
- Finally, press Place Order to process the order
Once you have placed the order, the supplier will be alerted to start fulfilling your order. You will receive an email confirmation once the supplier has begun working on the order.
As soon as the order is out for delivery, you will be notified and will be provided a tracking number via email that will allow you to track your order. This tracking number can be shared with your customer.