In case a damaged product or the wrong product has been shipped, contact us right away and let us know whether you or the customer would want a replacement product or be issued a refund.
If your customer requests a replacement product, please contact the Customer Support team via live chat or email and we will arrange for a replacement to be shipped.
If your customer requests an immediate refund, please follow these steps:
- First, make sure your customer has a valid reason to replace or return the product (e.g. defective item or quality issues) and obtain evidence by requesting photos/videos from your customer
- Next, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the evidence by attaching the file in your email
- After we have successfully alerted the supplier and they have approved the order return or refund, the product must be returned to the supplier
- Next, your customer must return the product and provide a tracking number
- Once the tracking number has been provided, a replacement product will be shipped or a refund will be credited back to the card on file
Important note: Before Spocket can process a refund for an order, we require a tracking number to be provided for our suppliers for the order/item return.