In case a damaged product or the wrong product has been shipped, contact us right away and let us know whether you or the customer would want a replacement product or be issued a refund.
If your customer requests a replacement product, please contact the Customer Support team via live chat or email and we will arrange for a replacement to be shipped.
If your customer requests an immediate refund, please follow these steps:
- First, make sure your customer has a valid reason to replace or return the product (e.g. defective items) and obtain evidence by requesting photos/videos from your customer
- Next, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the evidence by attaching the file in your email
- After we have successfully alerted the supplier and they have approved the order return or refund, the product must be returned to the supplier
- Next, your customer must return the product and provide a tracking number
- Once the tracking number has been provided, a replacement product will be shipped or a refund will be credited back to the card on file
Important note: In order for Spocket to process a refund for an order, we will require a tracking number to be provided for our suppliers for the order/item return.
Please also note that if your customers request refunds because they changed their minds about the items, you will need to check your respective supplier's return policy and see if the supplier honours a return.
We highly recommend that you check all your suppliers' return policies before selling/importing items to your online stores.