Ethical products emphasize the importance of taking into account the full lifecycle of the products - from the design, sourcing, and production processes - and looks at everyone and everything affected by it, from the environment, to the employees and the communities where the products are being produced.
At Spocket, these products include:
- Products that are vegan or do not contain any animal by-products, such as vegan leather, and vegan bath & beauty products;
- Products that help lead a lifestyle of reduced waste, such as reusable shopping bags, reusable baking mats, and bamboo straws;
- Products made with recycled material;
- Eco-friendly products such as all-natural beauty products, and products with biodegradable packaging; and
- Products of fairtrade, where producers can enjoy sustainable livelihoods, fulfill their potential and decide on their future.
Ethical products are highly demanded on the market and knowing the ethical backstory behind your products may boost your sales!