When you get an order on your store, it is important to avoid selecting the “Mark as Fulfilled” button on Shopify in order not get order syncing issues between your store and your Spocket account.
As Spocket syncs with your Shopify store, all orders will automatically appear on your orders page and you only need to process the order in the Spocket for our supplier to fulfill your customer’s order. Here are the steps:
- Head over to your Orders Tab on the Spocket app
- Select View Customer Info if you’d like to view details of the order such as the customer’s name and address
- Next, click the Checkout button. The shipping cost and taxes will be automatically generated based on the customer’s address
- Then, you can add any notes/instructions for the supplier
- Finally, press Place Order to process the order
If you do accidentally select the Mark as Fulfilled on Shopify and is experiencing issues with the order, please contact our Support team directly at email@example.com.