Our suppliers have one of three return policies: no return (mostly for products such as soaps and swimwear), 15 day returns or 30 day returns.
All suppliers must accept cancellations, returns, refunds and adjustments in accordance with the policies and terms that appear on the supplier’s product listing at the time the order was placed on Spocket.
The product must be returned to the address on the original package that the product came in. These policies are mentioned in the product description:
Spocket reserves the right to issue refunds on a case by case basis, in accordance with our return and refund policy.
- In case of a damaged product or the wrong product was shipped, we will ask for photos as proof to effectively communicate this with the supplier and help process the refund. You simply contact us with a picture of the damaged product, the order number and name, and we will process it from there. The supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the product.
- In the case that a product is not as advertised (e.g. products have very different specifications as compared to the product catalogue), then the supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the product. Please note that some items may be slightly different from the photo catalogue due the camera used and lighting condition on the product photography - these would not qualify under Spocket's refund policy.
- In the case that the wrong product was shipped, then the supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the product.
- In the case that the product has not been processed or shipped within the time frame agreed to by the supplier, and the customer wishes to cancel the order, then the supplier is responsible for refunding the order.
- In case the customer simply changed their mind, they can ship the product back within 15/30 days of receiving the product and they will be refunded. The customer is responsible for paying the return shipping charges. Please note that the policy is true only if the supplier has a return policy that accommodates returns.
- In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking) but the recipient claims that they did not receive it, they will have 30 days to report it is missing and it will be the supplier’s responsibility to honor a refund.
- In the case that a reshipment is required due to address entry error on the customer's end, this additional shipping cost should be covered by the retailer.