Our mission at Spocket is to help you run a successful online business. We provide you with proven and discounted products from trusted suppliers, and although we automate the entire process from real-time inventory updates to order processing, there is still one thing you need to focus on: Sales.
Honesty and transparency is one of our prime motivators. We don't believe in over-night success, but have no doubt that you will be successful if you have the passion and the patience.
To build a healthy long-term business, you need to earn more than what you spend. These tips will help you understand the numbers to add enough margin and not lose profits.
A few tips:
- Don't forget to add the shipping cost. Learn more about the shipping costs.
- Spocket products are between 25%-50% off the retail price. Make sure you have at least 25% margin after adding shipping cost and taxes.
- Offer free shipping for all the products. Learn how to offer free shipping.
- Slowly spend capital on ads and paid marketing. Start with $5 per day and increase it over time if you have enough sales to cover the cost.
Increase your sales:
- Build a good looking website by using high quality and relevant images.
- Create your social accounts on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram and market your products there.
- Partner with bloggers, YouTubers and influencers in your niche.
Please let us know if you have more questions at firstname.lastname@example.org