Welcome to Spocket!
You create amazing products and want to have more sales? You want to sell your products in more countries?
The internet has opened new doors to sell your products online, however, it is very crowded and very expensive to market your products. The e-commerce industry is growing at a rapid pace and is projected to double, reaching 4.48 trillion US dollars in 2021. How can you be part of this massive growth?
There are more than 10,000 online shops on Spocket that are searching for awesome products to sell everyday. These shops are targeting consumers from North America to Australia, and from yoga pants to electronic products. By posting your products on Spocket, you allow our retailers to market and sell your products for you, bringing you new sales that you could not have otherwise.
Spocket is completely free for all suppliers/makers.
What Spocket offers
Our relationship is mutual, so we strive to bring you the best experience:
- Discounted shipping: We partner with DHL and USPS to offer you up to a 40-50% discount on shipping rates.
- Increased sales: Our retailers will do the work to market and sell your products.
- Automation: We automate the process, from real-time stock level updates to shipment tracking, so you can focus your time on creating amazing products.
- Save time: Our team can help bring over your products from Etsy, Fancy and Shopify platforms.
Eligibility to join Spocket as a supplier
Before we begin, we need you to meet some requirements to join Spocket:
- You must offer a discount off the retail price for your products. The discount you offer is the profit margin for our e-retailers and an incentive to market and sell your products.
- You need to offer a flat rate domestic and international shipping fee (Note: International shipping is not mandatory and you can offer different shipping fee depending on weight & size of products)
- We use Stripe to transfer funds to you. You must have a bank account in one of these countries to receive your sales money from Spocket.
- You agree to include the generated invoice by Spocket inside the shipping boxes and to not add any extra marketing material to the orders' packages.
What Happens Next?
If you meet our eligibility requirements, please click 'Ready to Join' button above and fill out the form. Once we receive all your information, one of our team member's will get in touch with you to setup your account on Spocket and get you started.
We are excited to get you onboard :)
If you are wondering how the payment, shipping or return policy process works, find out more here.
- For any other questions, Contact our support team at Support@Spocket.co.