It only takes a few clicks to import and push a product to your store. Follow these steps:
- Once decided on which product to import, hover on the product listing and click Add to Import List
- Head over to Import List page on the left-hand side to view the product selected
- It is recommended to customize the product listing before pushing to store
- Click on Push to Store in order to add the product to your store
- Finally, go to Product List page and click on View Listing to see the item on your Shopify or WooCommerce store
Note: To import items on Spocket, you will need to do this item-by-item instead of in bulk.
Why can't I push any more products to my store?
If you're not able to push any more products to your store, you might have reached the limit on your subscription plan. Not sure what your plan allows? Take a look at the link here.
You can always swap out premium products for new ones, or upgrade your plan so that this isn't an issue!