You can manually set the sale prices for selected products on Spocket without having to use discount codes.
Here's how you set a compare at price:
- From the Spocket app, head over to the Imports Page and click on the Variants tab
- Select the product you want to put on sale
- Set the Compare at Price, which is the original price of the product
- Next, set the Sales Price, which is the price you want your customer to pay. The value in the sale price should always be lower than the compare at price
- Finally, when you have updated the price as well as the description and other settings, hit Save and Push to Store