How do I add or edit individual prices for my listings?
- Log in to your Spocket for Suppliers dashboard
- If you are adding a new product, select Add Listing from the toolbar on the left
- If you are editing an existing product, select My Products from the toolbar on the left, and click Edit on your selected product
- Add your listing price and suggested retail price
Note: Spocket only supports pricing in US dollars at this time. Spocket is not responsible for collecting and remitting taxes on the suppliers' behalf.
How do I configure product pricing if my account is integrated with Shopify?
If your supplier account is integrated with Shopify, your product pricing on Spocket is set as a percentage off of your product's retail pricing on your Shopify store. The retail pricing refers to your product's unit
Price not the
Compare at price.
If your product's retail cost is $10 and a 30% discount was indicated during onboarding, your listing price on Spocket will be set to $7.
When you fulfill an order from Spocket, this is the amount of payment you will receive in addition to the shipping costs that you have set up for this product.
If your retail price changes on your Shopify store, this will effectively change your listing prices on Spocket as well.
How do I change this discount rate in the future?
It is highly recommended that you keep your discount rate the same or offer even more discount to your retailers to maximize sales. However, if you need to change the discount rate, your pricing must continue to comply with the Pricing and Shipping Fees requirements on Spocket.
Please contact our team at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you.
How do I turn off price sync with Shopify?
In certain occasions, you may choose to set your product pricing individually (not as a percentage off of your Shopify store's pricing). To do this, you will need to:
- Go to Account Settings
- If your store is integrated with Shopify, you will see a toggle button to Turn Off Autosync
- This will effectively turn off any autosynching of product information between your Shopify store and Spocket except for your inventory level