Products have different variants such as size, style or color. These variants allow your customers to choose between product options.
Spocket allows you to add variants if your product comes in multiple versions and while it is optional, you may add up to a maximum of 250 variants per product, each with different inventory, pricing and SKUs. However, you can only have two variants per product. For example, 'Color' can be the first property and 'Size' can be the second.
In order to add a variant to your product, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Spocket Supplier App
- If you are adding a new product, select Add Listing from the toolbar on the left
- If you are editing an existing product, select My Products from the toolbar on the left
- Under the Pricing category, enable This product has variations
- It is required that you add your first property name (e.g. color)
- If applicable, you can still add a second property name (e.g. size)
- Lastly, you must provide the inventory, price and suggested retail price of the product
Once you’re done, you only need to hit on the save button then activate the listing on Spocket and that is it! It will soon be discovered and sold by thousands of retailers around the world.
Important note: If you have your products already listed on Etsy or Shopify, our team is happy to help you import the products to help save you time.