BigCommerce allows you to build a fully functional online store and gives you the ability to sell, ship, and manage your products all in one place. You can connect Spocket with BigCommerce in two ways:
- You can log in to your Spocket account and connect it to BigCommerce
- You can log in to your BigCommerce account and download the Spocket app
Option #1: Log in to Spocket and connect to BigCommerce
- Log in to your Spocket account
- Click on My Store from the toolbar on the left
- Select BigCommerce and input your Shopify store URL
There you go! Your Spocket account is now connected to your BigCommerce Store! Please note, that you need to have a BigCommerce account in order to do this.
Option #2: Log into your BigCommerce account and download Spocket
- Log in to BigCommerce
- Go to the apps panel on the left-hand side of the screen
- Search Spocket in the app store and click to see the app details
- Click Get This App
- Confirm your BigCommerce account or create a new account to link the app to
- You will be redirected to your BigCommerce store where you can install the app
- Grant Spocket access to push products and collect information on your orders and customers
With these steps, you will be able to connect Spocket to your BigCommerce account and use the app!
Important note: if you log in with an existing account when getting the Spocket app, you will have to complete a 2-step verification process with your email. Only store owners are able to install apps.