Shopify allows you to build a fully functional online store and gives you the ability to sell, ship and manage your products all in one place. You can connect Spocket with Shopify in two ways:
- You can log into your Spocket account and connect it to your Shopify store
- You can log into your Shopify store and download the Spocket app
If you already have a Spocket account and/or subscription plan, we recommend you proceed with option #1.
Option #1: Log into Spocket and connect Shopify
- Log into your Spocket account
- Click on My Store from the toolbar on the left
- Select Shopify and input your Shopify store URL
There you go! Your Spocket account is now connected to your Shopify Store! Please note, that you need to have a Shopify account in order to do this.
Option #2: Log into your Shopify store and download Spocket
- Log into your Shopify store
- Go to the Shopify App Store and search for Spocket. Alternatively, you can download through the button below
- Install Spocket onto your Shopify store by clicking on Add App
- Allow the necessary authorizations and permissions to integrate with Spocket
- Once installed, you will now be redirected to the Spocket dashboard