Branded invoicing is a great way to showcase your unique brand for your customers' packages.
To set up your branded invoice, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Spocket account
- Go to Settings on the left-hand side
- Select Branded Invoicing from the tabs
- Input the contact email and phone number (available to all Spocket retailers)
- Add your company logo and a personalized note (available for retailers on a paid subscription)
- If you wish to change the store URL displayed in your invoice, you can change it by going to Spocket settings > Accounts.
- If you wish to change the email address in your invoice, you can change it by going to Spocket settings > Branded Invoicing. Don't forget to click the “save and preview” button on the top right side of the page after.
- If you wish to upload your logo, please make sure that its image dimensions are 500x500 pixels to ensure your logo saves successfully.
Important note: Branded invoicing is not currently available for all suppliers on Spocket.