Looking to build a stronger brand around your online store? Branded invoicing is a great way to showcase your unique brand on your customer's packages.
To set up your branded invoice, follow these steps:
- Log into your Spocket account
- Go to Settings on the left-hand side
- Select Branded Invoicing from the tabs
- Input the contact email and phone number (available to all Spocket retailers)
- Add your company logo and a personalized note (available for retailers on a paid subscription)
If you're unable to upload your logo, please make sure it's 500x500 pixels to ensure your logo saves successfully.
Please note that branded invoicing is not currently available for all suppliers on Spocket.
The retail price that you have charged will also be displayed, along with the product name you have chosen. For more information on the costs breakdown on your branded invoice, take a look at the article here.
Below is an example of a branded invoice: