When you receive an order through Spocket, you will receive an email notifying you of the order.
How do I view my orders?
There are 2 main ways to view your orders:
- If you are integrated with Shopify, all of your Spocket orders will flow into your Shopify store. On Shopify, Spocket orders contains a prefix S- for example, order# S-0001. This allows you to differentiate between a Spocket order and your regular store orders
- If you are not integrated with Shopify, all of your Spocket orders can be accessed on the Orders page on the Spocket for Suppliers dashboard.
How do I fulfill an order on Shopify?
If you are integrated with Shopify, please follow these steps to fulfill an order:
- Go to Orders on your Shopify store
- Find all order numbers that contain a prefix S-
- Go to the note section of each order and print the Spocket branded invoice to be included in the shipment.
- Fulfill the order as you normally would with any Shopify order. As soon as you enter a tracking number on your Shopify store, the tracking number will automatically be synched with Spocket and your retailers
How do I fulfill an order on Spocket for Suppliers dashboard?
If you are not integrated with Shopify, please follow these steps to fulfill an order:
- Log in to the Spocket for Suppliers app
- Select Orders from the toolbar on the left
- Select Set to Processing to inform the retailer that you are processing the order
- Prepare the shipping label and package the order. Make sure to include the Spocket branded invoice in the package! Not sure where to find the branded invoice? Take a look at the article here.
- Once the order is ready to be shipped, select Add Tracking to inform the retailer of the Carrier Name, Tracking Number and Tracking URL