When a supplier adjusts their pricing, you will receive a notification in your Spocket dashboard. Currently, product prices do not automatically update when a supplier adjusts its pricing. Here's a quick guide on how you can modify the pricing of your products before or after pushing them to your store.
Before pushing them to store:
- Go to your Import List in Spocket and search through your imported products by typing in the name of the item in the address bar
- Once you have found the product, click the Variants tab
- The suggested retail price is automatically shown as the default price, but you can edit it to increase/decrease your final selling price
- Click Save in order for the new prices to be applied
- Lastly, You can then click "Push to Store" to automatically publish the product in your store. (I also suggest removing this step)
After pushing them to store:
- Log in to your Shopify account and click Products.
- Using the checkboxes, select each of the products by ticking that you want to modify.
- Click Edit products and you should be able to update the prices of your products in bulk when supplier increases their pricing