When a supplier adjusts their pricing, you will receive a notification in your Spocket dashboard. Currently, product prices do not automatically update when a supplier adjusts their pricing. Here's a quick guide on how you can modify the pricing of your products before or after pushing them to your store.
Before pushing them to store:
- Go to your Import List in Spocket and search through your imported products by typing in the name of the item in the address bar
- Once you have found the product, click the Variants tab
- The suggested retail price is automatically shown as the default price, but you can edit to increase/decrease your final selling price
- Click Save in order for the new prices to be applied
- Lastly, you click Push to Store to automatically publish the post on their store
After pushing them to store:
- Login to your Shopify account and click Products.
- Using the check boxes, select each of the products by ticking that you want to modify.
- Click Edit products and you should be able to update the prices of your products in bulk when supplier increases their pricing