If you or your customer is unable to check out an order on your Shopify store, it could be that your shipping zones may not have been set up properly.
It's important for us to note that Spocket does not import products with the shipping details (delivery window or shipping fees) hence you must set your shipping settings in your Shopify account.
If you are on Shopify, here's how to set up shipping rates and zones:
- Enter your shipping origin.
- Add shipping zones.
- Add shipping rates or activate calculated shipping for zones.
Customers can order products from your store only if the country or region where they want the order shipped to is included in one of your shipping zones.
If you are unable to check out an order on Spocket, there could be a number of reasons why the system won't allow you to:
- The supplier is unable to ship to the destination or recipient's country
- The item is no longer available and has been deactivated by the supplier
- The order has not been paid for successfully by your customer
- One of the items ordered is unavailable or deactivated by the supplier
If one of the items in your order is unavailable, please reach out to Spocket to submit a request to have the unavailable product removed so you can proceed in checking out and paying for the remainder of the order on Spocket.
If you still are facing issues, please send us an email at email@example.com.