Once you have processed and paid for an order on Spocket, you may want to find the invoice for that transaction. To find invoices for the orders you've paid for, follow these steps:
- Log into your Spocket account
- Go to My Orders on the left-hand side
- Scroll down to the order you'd like the invoice for
- Select the Payment Invoice button
- A downloadable PDF with details on the product cost, transaction fees and shipping fees are included in the invoice
Note: This invoice shows all the costs that you as a retailer paid to the supplier. This invoice is not the branded invoice that is sent to your customer.
If you'd like to see a copy of the branded invoice that was sent to your customer, click the paper icon that is to the left of the Preview Invoice button. For more information about branded invoices, please read the help center article here.