Each supplier on Spocket has their own unique return policy. Many suppliers offer returns, while some suppliers may have a no-refund policy on all their orders.
You can view a supplier’s return policy by clicking on the supplier’s product listing. The return policy can be found on the bottom right corner of a product listing.
We highly recommend that you check all your suppliers' return policies before importing and selling products on your online store.
In extreme cases, Spocket reserves the right to overturn a supplier's return policy. Such cases include:
- The customer received a damaged or incorrect product: In the case that a customer reports a damaged or incorrect product, the customer will be required to submit photo evidence within 15 days of receiving the item. If there is no claim If the claim is approved, the supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the order. If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- The shipment was returned to the supplier due to an incorrect address: In the case that a reshipment is required due to an address entry error on the customer's end, this additional shipping cost will be covered by the retailer.
- Missing order: In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but the recipient claims that they did not receive the item, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As retailers, your orders shall be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
- Late order: In the case that the product has not been processed or shipped within the time frame agreed to by the supplier, and the customer wishes to cancel the order, then the supplier is responsible for refunding the order. Please note that a supplier may sometimes require more time to fulfill orders such as during high-volume seasons. In these instances, the supplier is allowed to notify retailers that their orders will be fulfilled later than normal.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 15 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
How do I request a return, exchange, or refund?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Spocket is here to help! We have put together the following process to make this process easier:
- Make sure your customer has a valid reason to replace or return the product (e.g. defective items) and obtain evidence by requesting photos from your customer.
- Next, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat and include the evidence.
- After we have successfully alerted the supplier and they have approved the order return or refund, the product must be returned to the supplier.
- Next, your customer must return the product and provide a tracking number. The product must be returned to the address on the original package.
- Once the tracking number has been provided (or once the supplier has received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped or a refund will be credited back to the card on file.
In order for Spocket to process a refund for an order, we will require a tracking number to be provided for our suppliers for the order/item return.
Please also note that if your customers request refunds because they changed their minds about the items, you will need to check your respective supplier's return policy and see if the supplier accepts these types of returns.
Have any other questions? Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com