Spocket syncs with your store and all your orders automatically appear on your Orders Tab. Once an order is placed by your customer, you must process the order in the Spocket app.
In order to process an order on Spocket, please follow these steps:
- Head over to your Orders Tab on the Spocket app
- Select View Customer Info if you’d like to view details of the order such as the customer’s name and address
- Next, click the Checkout button. The shipping cost and taxes will be automatically generated based on the customer’s address
- Then, you can add any notes/instructions for the supplier
- Finally, press Place Order to process the order
When you are ready, press the “Place Order” button. This click will deduct the base cost and the shipping cost of the product from your linked bank account.
Once you have placed the order, the supplier will be alerted to start fulfilling your order. You will receive an email confirmation regarding the order and the supplier will begin working to ship your order to the customer as quickly as possible.
As soon as the order is out for delivery, you will be provided with a tracking number and will be able to trace your order on the Orders page. Click on the truck icon to track your package. Additionally, you and your customer will receive regular updates on the location and status of the order.
This summarizes order-fulfillment with Spocket, an automated process that allows you to focus on your sales.