Spocket syncs with your store and all your orders automatically appear on your Orders Tab.
Once an order is placed by your customer, you must process the order in Spocket by following these steps:
- Log in to your Spocket account
- Select My Orders from the toolbar on the left
- Select View Customer Info if you’d like to view details of the order, such as the customer’s name and address
- Next, click the Checkout button. The shipping cost and transaction fees will be automatically generated based on the customer’s address
- Then, you can add any notes/instructions for the supplier
- Finally, press Place Order to process the order. This will deduct the base cost and the shipping cost of the product from your credit card.
Once you have placed the order, you will receive an email with the order confirmation and the supplier will be alerted to start fulfilling your order.
As soon as the order is processed and sent for shipping, you will receive an email with the order's tracking information. For steps on how to check the shipping status of your order, check out the help article here.
This summarizes order-fulfillment with Spocket, an automated process that allows you to focus on your sales.