In order to be a supplier on Spocket, you must be able to accept payments through Stripe. To determine whether Stripe operates in your country, please review the list here. To add your payout details, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Spocket Supplier App
- Select Settings in the bottom left corner
- Under Banking, add in your banking details. The Business Tax ID field is optional, and only required if you are a registered business. For example, in Canada this would be a Business Number, in the US this would be an Employer Identification Number, and in Hong Kong this would be a Business Registration. If you are a sole proprietor and do not have a registration number, you can leave this blank.
- Under Business Address, add in the details pertaining to your company address
- Under Business Representative, add in the signing authority who is registered on your banking account (e.g., your business owner).