To add your payout details, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Spocket for Suppliers app
- Select Settings on the bottom left corner
- Under Getting Paid, add in your banking details
- Select "Individual" if you are a sole proprietor, or select "Company" if you are an incorporated business.
- Under Business Address, add in the details pertaining to your company address
- Under Business Representative, add in the signing authority who is registered on your banking account (e.g., your business owner).
Important Note: The Business Tax ID field is optional, and only required if you are a registered business.
For example, in Canada this would be a Business Number, in the US this would be an Employer Identification Number, and in Hong Kong, this would be a Business Registration. If you are a sole proprietor and do not have a registration number, you can leave this blank.
Please note that Spocket suppliers must be able to accept payments through Stripe. To determine whether Stripe operates in your country, please review the list of countries here.