Here are all the things that will be integrated:
- Product listings: When you are approved as a supplier, all your current listings will be imported to Spocket, along with their titles, product images, descriptions, and inventory. However, any subsequent revisions or changes to product description and product images will not be automatically updated on Spocket.
- Automatic integration with new products: If you add any new products, those will be automatically integrated with your Spocket account.
- Inventory: If your Shopify inventory changes, your Spocket inventory will also get automatically updated. This change will also be reflected on all retailer's stores that are selling your products.
- Orders: All your Spocket orders will come directly to your Shopify store. When you add tracking information in your Shopify store that will automatically update in Spocket as well.
Here are all the things that will not be automatically integrated:
- Changes to product descriptions in Shopify
- Changes to product images in Shopify
Please note that as a supplier, if you manage your inventory in Shopify, any changes you make to your products in Spocket won’t be reflected in your Shopify store.