Congratulations on being approved as a Spocket supplier!
Here are your next steps:
That's it! Your products are now available to tens of thousands of online retailers on Spocket. Sit back, relax and fulfill your orders as they come in!
Note: If you are on Shopify, you do not have to upload your products as our system will automatically sync and import the items from your Shopify store. You will, however, have to select and publish your products on the Spocket dashboard.
A few things to remember:
- Payouts: Please be sure to update your payout information in the app to ensure you are paid for your orders in a timely manner
- Pictures: We highly recommend that you include studio-quality images with your products. Products with better pictures generally sell better on Spocket. Suppliers are not permitted to include watermarks or logos on the product photos.
- Pricing: Suppliers are required to offer a discount off of their retail prices. We recommend that you review the pricing of all your products before pushing them live. Once a product has been published, the price can no longer be changed. If for any reason you need to make a change to a product’s price, please contact Spocket's Customer Support team
- Processing: Suppliers are expected to process orders in a timely manner. Please read this article for more information on processing your orders
- Packaging: Orders must be shipped in neutral packages. By this, we mean that your branding will have to be absent from the packaging - the boxes or containers must be standard with no promotional materials
- For more tips on how to get more sales as a Spocket supplier, please read this article